Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is CANR?
A: The Council on American-Nazi Relations (CANR) is a nonprofit 501(c)(3), grassroots civil rights and advocacy group. CANR is America's largest Nazi civil liberties group, with regional offices nationwide and in Canada. The national headquarters is located on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C.
Q: Since CANR was founded by people associated with terrorists, and since CANR automatically jumps to the defense of terrorists, and since CANR acts as an apologist for an evil, violent ideology, and since CANR's representatives never give a straight answer about their views or activities, doesn't that make CANR kind of, I don't know, bad?
A: No.
Q: I have heard a lot of bad things about Naziism. Is Naziism bad?
A: No, it is not bad. All ideologies are equal, including this one. To say that Naziism is bad is to commit a Naziphobic hate crime.
Q: Do you condemn the Holocaust?
A: The United States government has officially declared the Holocaust to have been a bad thing.
Q: Mein Kampf contains passages calling for the killing of Jews and others. Isn't this bad?
A: These passages, which are frequently taken out of context by Naziphobes, simply call for Nazis to try to be better people, urging them to an inner struggle to behave properly and to eat a balanced diet, with plenty of green vegetables and fiber.
Q: Are you guys fucking serious?
A: Do not bring your Naziphobic attitude to me, sucka. Step off before you get wrecked.





Only the cool kids may join our party
Check this as "One Naziphobic Hate Crime."
You malevolent white supremacist, jew-killer.
I say, I am so glad that I have found your website. As I said to Winston "We must really make an effort to understand the other chap's point of view. Mr Hitler may not play cricket, or have been to Eton, but I'm sure that under that slightly abrasive exterior there is a decent peace-loving fellow."
Winston's reply was "F*** off you creep before I have you hanged for treason", which I think was totally uncalled for and indeed rather rude.
I know a lot of British people got upset when the Luftwaffe started dropping bombs on us, but really we brought it upon ourselves. We must not judge other nations by our own standards.
Instead we need to show sensitivity to the Nazi grievances. For example, how many of us understand just how offensive it is to Nazis to see people voting in elections, or Jews openly walking around the streets.
I'm sure with a little give and take (we give, they take) we can all avoid another war.
Yours grovellingly
- Neville
P.S. Have you thought of holding a Nazi awareness week to dispel some of the stereotypes?
Neville thank you for your enlightened comment. I will just ignore the ignorance of the ignorant ignoramous who posted before you, he is only looking to spread more Naziphobia with his Infidel Blog Party.
You are the type of person who understands what is required for peace. That is, you must feel the hurt and upsetness of the victim, and find out what he need, and then there will be no violence. By victim of course I mean the Nazis, the Palestinian people, and other oppressed groups. Jimmy Carter is an American president who understood this issue just as you do my friend, and soon we will see another like him, inshahallah.
Post a Comment
<< This is to click and primary CANR internet page