I'm in trouble need bail money, shit: Report a Naziphobic Hate Crime

it is ideology of peace and bunny's

Monday, January 15, 2007

Report a Naziphobic Hate Crime

Naziphobia is spreading like wildfire. In every year in the five years before, the hate crime against Nazi-American is increase by over 7.000 percent.

For example, man says you are a dork because you are Nazi, or he say, "oh, you know, I do not agree with you because you are dirty Nazi." Or when Nazi-American he is going for job interview, and the firm say to him, "oh no, you know, you cannot work here with your Nazi armband with the swastika."

If you are victim of Naziphobic prejudice hate attack like this ones, give us here the information and we shall begin to apply pressure.

Only the cool kids may join our party

At 17 January, 2007 15:32, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mein Lieber Horst,
I wish to report the following Naziphobic hate crimes where xenophobic non-appeasers prevented Nazis expressing their culturally justified inclinations to conquer and subjugate.

River Plate 1939
Narvik 1940
Battle of Britain 1940
Tobruk 1941
Bismarck 1941
Kharkov 1942
El Alamein 1942
Stalingrad 1943
Monte Cassino 1944
Odessa 1944
D-Day 1944 (a day that will live in infamy)

All these offences would never have been committed if that virulant Naziphobe Churchill had been forced to undergo cultural sensitivity training.

Kissing your jackboots and hoping to be kicked in the face
- Neville

 
At 24 January, 2007 22:44, Blogger Horst Schweinhaxe said...

Meine Lieber Nelville,

Many thank to you for showing to us these Naziphobia hate crimes. That is happening in time before during history also, and today very much it is everywhere!

As you are asking me to do, because you are aware of this hate crimes and you say one should promote diversity, I like you. I will kick you in your face with my jackboots last, after I have kicked everyone else's.

 

Post a Comment

<< This is to click and primary CANR internet page