I'm in trouble need bail money, shit: Horst Schweinhaxe heard by IBA radio

it is ideology of peace and bunny's

Monday, January 15, 2007

Horst Schweinhaxe heard by IBA radio



Below you will see a link that is for the Internet site of the "Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show." I appeared on this program on 21 December to spread our message of tolerance and peace what is for all people at all times, but I was forced to contend with hostility and racism attack from the Naziphobic radio host and his sidekick.




blog radio

Only the cool kids may join our party

At 17 January, 2007 16:00, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How utterly dreadful. I was chatting with my old chum Oswald Mosley the other day. (We were at Eton together and got to know one another rather well in the showers after rugger).

I said "Oswald, you know I so detest violence, is their anything we can do to appease Herr Hitler"

Ossy was perfectly frank and came up with what seems a reasonable solution.

Apparently all we need to do to avoid any trouble with Herr Hitler is simply exterminate the Jews!

How easy. I asked Oswald whether there's any preferred method of extermination and he said anything would do that didn't shred the skin too much, otherwise they couldn't make very good lampshades.

So toodle pip and keep up the appeasement everyone. We just need to give our Nazi friends a few Jewish skins and they'll leave the rest of us us alone.


Yours Neville


P.S. I see Winston has acquired a tommy gun. I'm afraid displays of aggression like that rather let the side down.

 

Post a Comment

<< This is to click and primary CANR internet page