I'm in trouble need bail money, shit: Horst Schweinhaxe further heard by IBA radio station

it is ideology of peace and bunny's

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Horst Schweinhaxe further heard by IBA radio station



On Tuesday night 16 January I went as a guest one time more to the "Infidel Bloggers Alliance Radio Show." The radio personality, Pastorius, was to apologize to me for his Naziphobia hate attack of 21 December.

But, when I spoke to this man again, he committed at least three additional Naziphobia hate crimes against me on live radio, and so did another man in the studio, the Future Man.

I have contacted the FBI, and they are looking into these hate crimes with great severity. As you may know, the George Bush administration looks to our organizismus as the official representative of the Nazi-American community, and our leaders have eaten dinner at the White House. We are also like "this" with most members of your Congress, with notable exceptions such as the recently outed Naziphobe Barbara Boxer. And when I say "this," you must imagine that I am crossing my fore- and middle-fingers together to indicate the closeness of our bond.

As a result of these latest hate attacks, the Council on Nazi-American Relations will seek to implement a diversity training program for the members of the Infidel Bloggers Alliance. This course will occur during two weeks long in a forest in Baden-Wurtemberg. I cannot wait to see Pim's Ghost jumping through the hoop of fire. In addition, CANR will seek appropriate monetary compensation for the indignities I was forced to suffer at the hands of these Naziphobes.

And I will never party on your Infidel Blog Radio again! Never never never never never!



blog radio

Only the cool kids may join our party

At 18 January, 2007 20:18, Blogger Pastorius said...

Oh, come on, Horst. You know you like it when I talk to you like that.

 
At 18 January, 2007 20:20, Blogger Horst Schweinhaxe said...

You are trying to provoke me Jaco! You are trying to make me say something naughty and shocking. Yes, you are a shock-jock!

 
At 18 January, 2007 21:21, Blogger Pastorius said...

Come over here, I'm gonna rub you down with some olive oil, imported from Israel.

 

Post a Comment

<< This is to click and primary CANR internet page