I'm in trouble need bail money, shit: Horst Schweinhaxe is radio personality!

it is ideology of peace and bunny's

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Horst Schweinhaxe is radio personality!

blog radio

Here is my latest appearance on the "Infidel Crusade Show." I am talking about the newest incidents of Naziphobia, including the six Nazi-Americans who were kicked out of the Jew museum. The 6 men are like the new Rosa Parkseses. They only wish practice their ideology of peace without harrassment from the Jews. And, the Nazi-American cab drivers in Minnesota City who are being discriminated against because the city force them to give rides to Jews and other untermenschen in their cabs.

At the end of the interview, the radio host Pastorius want to come party with me, but I do not want him to come to my party so I tell him no, you go cry like a baby, you baby!



Previous interview: 22 December, 17 January

Only the cool kids may join our party

At 09 August, 2007 00:52, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A moderate Klansman speaks:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2_vIl-qH0yM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=r8uQKJCP5Mk
Should be to your taste.

 

Post a Comment

<< This is to click and primary CANR internet page